from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A sneak attack, often using underhanded measures.
- n. A seminal dramatic event that unites a community and arouses it into action against an enemy.
- proper n. Deep water harbor on Oahu, Hawaii
- proper n. US Navy base at the harbor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a harbor on Oahu to the west of Honolulu; location of a United States naval base that was attacked by the Japanese on 7 Dec 1941
From pearl + harbor (Wiktionary)
From the December 7, 1941, surprise attack by the Imperial Japanese Navy on Pearl Harbor. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.