from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. recording secretary
- abbr. Royal Society
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Serbia.
- Relief Society.
- Religious Studies.
- Recommended Standard
- right side
- Recruiting station
- abbr. Rio Grande do Sul, a state of Brazil.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of rupees.
- n. An abbreviation of Royal Scottish Academician
- n. of Royal Scottish Academy
- n. of Royal Society of Antiquaries.
- n. An abbreviation of Royal Society of Dublin.
- n. An abbreviation of Royal Society of Edinburgh.
- n. An abbreviation of Royal Society of Literature
- n. of Royal Society of London.
- n. An abbreviation of Railway Sub-Office.
- n. An abbreviation of the Latin Regiæ Societatis Socius, Fellow of the Royal Society.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sell a share whose RS fell below the RS 'of X% of all shares Best performance is obtained when: \ "highest RS\" is 5% and X % = 70%.
And Was the Fox Run 2004 as low in RS as others, but simply not labeled "dry"?
The RS is barely noticeable because of very lively acidity.
They fully believe that use of the word 'dry' to denote a Riesling with high acidity yet with noticeable RS is cheating or lying.
Sure, RS is not the only determinant of perceived sweetness in wine, but sugar is an indicator of sweetness and ought to be on labels.
I don't think RS is saying that the book is intolerant.
They are more frequent in RS's contribution (CC 220.127.116.11).
I think RS is a better site, but BillHop does have a much more clever name that demonstrates the rapier wit of its creator.
Anonymous said ... didn't this whole discussion begin with the plan of a novelist to find subsidy. why has it ended up with the assumption that only JUVENILE writers are involved. or perhaps RS is being sarcastic?
Your money, your land, your vote will not be safe as long a RS is in office!