from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See rider.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A slip of paper attached to a negotiable instrument to hold endorsements should the document itself be unable to hold any more.
- v. To thrust with a sword; to lunge.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A thrust or pass; a lunge.
- n. A slip of paper attached to a bill of exchange for receiving indorsements, when the back of the bill itself is already full; a rider.
- intransitive v. To thrust with a sword; to lunge.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make a pass or thrust with a rapier; lunge.
- n. A pass or thrust with a sword or rapier; a lunge.
- n. A long rein, when a horse is trotted in the hand.
- n. (Pron. as F., a-lônzh′ .) A slip of paper attached to a bill of exchange or other negotiable note, to receive indorsements when the back of the bill will hold no more; a rider.
She also confirmed that the new allonge had not been attached or otherwise affIixed to the note.
Based on that, the Lender slaps an allonge on the back and deposits it in their own bank, which considers it just like a cashiers check or pay order and credits the Lender 10X the amount of your note.
Donc, solution, on allonge la page un maximum, vous permettant de faire du "scrolling" par la barre de droite, ou directement par la souris (ah l'intellimouse, quelle invention ...).
Examples: valence hagiology allonge kilowatt sclerosis estoppel
At the _touche-à-touche_ I touched him in two places at the same allonge, and threw his foil from him several feet.
Enormous allonge perukes and ruffles, the fontange (high headdress), hoops, and high heels, rendered the human race a caricature of itself.
Italian and French operas and academies prevailed, and pastoral poetry, in which the god of Love was represented wearing an immense allonge peruke, and the coquettish immorality of the courts was glowingly described in Arcadian scenes of delight, was cultivated.
Furthermore, when GMAC filed its proof of claim, the Endorsement was not included, which is a further indication that the allonge containing the Endorsement was not affixed to the Note
She also confirmed that the new allonge had not been attached or otherwise affIXed to the note.
"BAC Servicing"V testified that the new allonge was prepared in anticipation of this litigation, and that it was signed several weeks before the trial by Sharon Mason.