from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A diplomatic officer, usually one who plays a specific role.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One attached to another person or thing, as a part of a suite or staff. Specifically: One attached to an embassy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One attached to another, as a part of his suite or as one of his attendants; specifically, one attached to an embassy or a legation at a foreign court.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a specialist assigned to the staff of a diplomatic mission
- n. a shallow and rectangular briefcase
Borrowing from French attaché (literally "attached") (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.