from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- A door in the back part of a building; hence, an indirect way.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
subsidiary entranceto a buildingor houseat its rear, normally away from the street.
- noun A means of
access, often secret and unprotected, to something.
- noun computing A secret means of access to a
- noun slang The
anus, generally used in reference to anal sex.
- adjective US, baseball The path of a
pitchwhich starts outside and then slides over the plate.
- verb To attempt to accomplish by indirect means, especially when direct means are
- verb surfing To enter a
tubeby accelerating from behind; to surf into an already formed hollow wave, in contrast to the normal method of slowing to allow a surfablewave to form.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a secret or underhand means of access (to a place or a position)
- noun an undocumented way to get access to a computer system or the data it contains
- noun an entrance at the rear of a building
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.