from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who bastes.
- n. A tool for basting meat with fat or gravy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who bastes or beats with a stick.
- n. A blow with a stick or other weapon.
- n. One who bastes meat.
- n. One who bastes or joins the parts of a garment loosely with long stitches; also, an attachment to a sewing-machine used for basting.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a tube with a rubber bulb used to take up and release melted fat or gravy in order to moisten roasting meat
- n. a cook who bastes roasting meat with melted fat or gravy
- n. a sewer who fastens a garment with long loose stitches
I would have figured you’d have enough for both of you, but if a baster is what you need – then who is anyone to question your alternative lifestyle?
I think someone just told him what a "baster" is used for.
You can use a spoon to spoon the juices or sauce over the meat or you can use a baster which is a bit like a syringe or bulb.
Fit the pastry tip/syringe/baster into a hole and pipe about 2 teaspoons jam into doughnut.
Fill a pastry bag fitted with a #4 tip or a pastry syringe or turkey baster with jam.
Separate from the slapping lesbians, a battle began to rage between the lesbians who were pagans versus the lesbians who were Christians, and then the lesbians who wanted to have “baster babies” factioned off, too.
McPherson spent the next 17 days being subjected to church remedies, such as doses of vitamins and attempts to feed her with a turkey baster.
Just to be safe, stab the bird a few times Pulp Fiction-style with the baster.
What I wanted was long-in-the-sheets sex, not timed sex, rush home from work sex, turkey baster sex, clomid sex, no sex.
Â Someone warned me that the glaze might drip, so the klear is just dripped with a turkey baster.