Sorry, no definitions found. Check out and contribute to the discussion of this word!
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Help support Wordnik (and make this page ad-free) by adopting the word bearthday.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Log in or sign up to add your own related words.
Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.
humongoloid commented on the word bearthday
1. the day the earth was born. 2. the first day that Earth Day was created.
January 13, 2010
bilby commented on the word bearthday
3. any day a bear comes into your living room and sits in front of the fire.
dontcry commented on the word bearthday
4. Bea Arthur's birthday.
chained_bear commented on the word bearthday
5. the day on which one decides to grow a bear.
6. any day on which you decide to be a RTH.
ruzuzu commented on the word bearthday
7. what you call it when someone's birthday falls on Earth Day.
yarb commented on the word bearthday
8. i think I actually knew a girl called Bea Arthur once. 9. no, wait, it was a boy called Ben Arthur. So close!
milosrdenstvi commented on the word bearthday
10. Days on which you find an a in your berth.
reesetee commented on the word bearthday
11. The day on which you decide to be an arth.
12. the day on which you misspell "beerday."
13. working title of a well-known novella by S. Bellow.
January 14, 2010
14. One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible arthropod. That day was his bearthday.
15. Any day you get your ear caught in a bth. Ouch!
fbharjo commented on the word bearthday
16. another name for Epiphany i.e. we three magi of orient are; bearth gifts we have traveled afar.
January 19, 2010
awesome. these are great. (resume entry numbering, haha.)
January 20, 2010
17. A great name for a cub.
April 21, 2011
Wordnik is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, EIN #47-2198092.