Sorry, no definitions found. Check out and contribute to the discussion of this word!
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Log in or sign up to add your own related words.
Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.
ruzuzu commented on the word bearthday
17. A great name for a cub.
April 21, 2011
humongoloid commented on the word bearthday
awesome. these are great. (resume entry numbering, haha.)
January 20, 2010
fbharjo commented on the word bearthday
16. another name for Epiphany i.e. we three magi of orient are; bearth gifts we have traveled afar.
January 19, 2010
bilby commented on the word bearthday
15. Any day you get your ear caught in a bth. Ouch!
January 14, 2010
14. One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible arthropod. That day was his bearthday.
yarb commented on the word bearthday
13. working title of a well-known novella by S. Bellow.
chained_bear commented on the word bearthday
12. the day on which you misspell "beerday."
January 13, 2010
reesetee commented on the word bearthday
11. The day on which you decide to be an arth.
milosrdenstvi commented on the word bearthday
10. Days on which you find an a in your berth.
8. i think I actually knew a girl called Bea Arthur once. 9. no, wait, it was a boy called Ben Arthur. So close!
7. what you call it when someone's birthday falls on Earth Day.
6. any day on which you decide to be a RTH.
5. the day on which one decides to grow a bear.
dontcry commented on the word bearthday
4. Bea Arthur's birthday.
3. any day a bear comes into your living room and sits in front of the fire.
1. the day the earth was born. 2. the first day that Earth Day was created.
Wordnik is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, EIN #47-2198092.