blotting paper love


from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

  • noun Absorbent paper used to blot a surface by soaking up excess ink.

from The Century Dictionary.

  • noun A bibulous, unsized paper, used to absorb an excess of ink from freshly written paper without blurring.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.

  • A kind of thick, bibulous, unsized paper, used to absorb superfluous ink from a freshly written manuscript, and thus prevent blots.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • noun Absorbent paper used to dry ink.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • noun absorbent paper used to dry ink


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.