blotting paper love


from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

  • n. Absorbent paper used to blot a surface by soaking up excess ink.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. Absorbent paper used to dry ink.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • A kind of thick, bibulous, unsized paper, used to absorb superfluous ink from a freshly written manuscript, and thus prevent blots.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. A bibulous, unsized paper, used to absorb an excess of ink from freshly written paper without blurring.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. absorbent paper used to dry ink


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.