from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The discharge of waste matter from the large intestine; defecation.
- n. The waste matter discharged from the large intestine; feces.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The discharge of feces from the body.
- n. The feces thus produced.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a euphemism for defecation
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.