from The Century Dictionary.
- noun One whose occupation is to pack or put up things in boxes.
- noun One who fights with his fists; a pugilist.
- noun A bowler or low-crowned stiff felt hat; a billycock hat.
- noun [capitalized] A member of a Chinese association known as Yi Ho Ch'uan Hwuy, “The Righteousness, Harmony, and Fists Society,” organized in China in 1900 or earlier, ostensibly for the practice of athletics, but really as a league for the expulsion of foreigners and the uprooting of Christianity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun One who packs boxes.
- noun One who boxes; a pugilist.
- noun A breed of dog.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
participant(fighter) in a boxingmatch.
- noun A
breedof stocky, medium-sized, short-haired dog with a square-jawed muzzle.
- noun A type of
internal combustion enginein which cylinders are arranged in two banks on either side of a single crankshaft.
- noun The person running a game of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun someone who fights with his fists for sport
- noun a member of a nationalistic Chinese secret society that led an unsuccessful rebellion in 1900 against foreign interests in China
- noun a breed of stocky medium-sized short-haired dog with a brindled coat and square-jawed muzzle developed in Germany
- noun a workman employed to pack things into containers
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
These engines are flat engines with the piston reciprocating horizontally as if they are boxing hence the term boxer engines.
The Commission on Elections says the boxer is ahead in the count in the southern province of Sarangani, where only about half of 300,000 registered voters cast ballots Monday due to a day-long downpour.
And lost again in May when he took on David Lammy; but that doesn't mean the former boxer is destined to confront disappointment.
He wrote a short story called "Real Steel," in which a professional boxer is forced out of the sport when robots replace humans as competitors.
The boxer is seeking to join other Filipino celebrities and former athletes who have won seats in the House of Representatives in the past two decades.
A boxer is a dog that the girls would love and the President would feel proud to be pictured with a boxer. — erin
The boxer is trying to join other Filipino celebrities and former athletes who have won seats in Congress the past two decades.
Yes, the uber fans will be particularly drawn to the early modeling shots of him in boxer shorts and black socks.
If the boxer is wearing her Citronella collar and the mix isn't, the mix will run up to the boxer, bark in her ear, and set off the boxer's collar.
Yup, Jiang Daiyan was casted as young bruce lee, and they are looking to cast an adult bruce lee for IP Man 3. so bruce will be in the movie but as a kid ventricity of course the western boxer is the bad guy