from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A thin wire nail with a small head or a slight side projection instead of a head.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A thin, small nail, with a slight projection at the top on one side instead of a head, or occasionally with a small domed head, similar to that of an escutcheon pin.
- n. A paper fastener, a fastening device formed of thin, soft metal, such as shim brass, with a round head and a flat, split shank, which is spread after insertion in a hole in a stack of pages, in much the same way as a cotter pin or a split rivet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A thin nail, usually small, with a slight projection at the top on one side instead of a head; also, a small wire nail, with a flat circular head; sometimes, a small, tapering, square-bodied finishing nail, with a countersunk head.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A slender flat nail having, instead of a head, a slight projection on one side. It is used when it is desirable that the head should not project, as in joinery, cabinet-work, and pattern-makers' work.
- To nail with brads.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. fasten with brads
- n. a small nail
Yes | No | Report from muskiemaster wrote 31 weeks 2 days ago captain brad makes a good point the name's alone make it hard to compare the two and if I had to say though it'd be cabela's which contains lots of fishing stuff and hunting more hunting stuff to.
Captain brad thanks for showing how the outdoor community and this website itself is such a cooperative and helping community and that most can be trusted and for helping get a kid active in the hunting community.
Yes | No | Report from Bigbuck14 wrote 50 weeks 6 days ago all right brad is cool
Max D. on Jun 25, 2008 brad is the most dramatic actor in the world. he is the best in this area of acting. and in his roles he is serious. oscar this time surelly. fayiz on Jul 3, 2008
The Funky Stew on Oct 3, 2008 the only reason ill agree with brad is because of ant man mostly, thor can be done REALLY well, CA im not too fond of anyway, but i digress, i feel like ant man ruins the idea, CA brings it down that much more, and thor will honestly make or break the team completely
February 5th, 2010 at 12: 16 pm tombaker says: doocy wants to sit in brad pitt’s lap. gretchie carlson is saving herself for prince alwaleed. sarahp’s just a tease (and a backstabber). and poor lil mr. wallace ain’t gettin’ any.
What ever happened to "brad"? you have showed me I can do anything, as long as I have a website!
(For all of you who still surmise that i am living in sin with this "brad," please rest assured that its Mandy BRADley, ex english major and Blue Ribbon winner in the Molly Ringwald look alike contest.)
Show Cheney/Bush they don 'control your State by voting NO to Rubio. brad
I can't wait for the right-wing bloviators to handle this one! brad