from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A country of north-central Africa. Once part of French Equatorial Africa, it became independent in 1960. N'Djamena is the capital and the largest city. Population: 9,890,000.
- LakeChad A shallow lake of north-central Africa in Chad, Cameroon, Niger, and Nigeria. It was first explored by Europeans in 1823.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A male given name. Also a modern nickname for Charles, Chadwick and similar-sounding names
- proper n. The British version of the "Kilroy was here" graffiti.
- proper n. A country in Central Africa. Official name: Republic of Chad.
CHAD MYERS, CNN METEOROLOGIST: Speaking of birth control, here's Chad.
GPW says: @Chad: Thank you Chad, I was beginning to think everyone here was STUPID!
CHAD VADER: Starring: Chad - Aaron Yonda Clint/Voice of Chad - Matt Sloan Tony - Asa Derks Randy - Brad Knight monkeybusinessinstitute. com Tammy -
A program in Chad is helping mothers during deliveries.
The currency used in Chad is the CFA (some sort of Franc) ...
What a wonderful world we live in, it's a shame Chad is right and most children today show no interest in it and therefore experience very little of it.
I'm afraid Chad is right, which is why I started a blog all about gun dogs.
Now Chad is out $500 and left with a shell of a computer, and since the item was "received" Paypal won't do anything.
The Post Office may be better than the postal service in Chad, or somewhat better than it used to be, but in my own experience and judging from the stories of others, anytime a package has been lost it's almost ALWAYS the USPS, and not one of its private sector competitors.
If Chad is planning his route, what does he think of US Hwy 83?