from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Scientific measurement of the head.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The measurement of the skull, especially in order to study its growth and development
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The measurement of the heads of living persons.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Measurement of the head or skull; craniometry.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. measurement of human heads
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.