from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal An instance of cramped or illegible handwriting: "his signature—an unforgeably idiosyncratic chicken scratch” ( Alex Shoumatoff).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Chicken feed consisting of random mixed grains such as corn, wheat, barley, sorghum and milling by-products.
- n. Cramped or illegible handwriting.
- n. A type of cross-stitch embroidery done on gingham fabric.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. cramped or illegible handwriting
Sorry, no etymologies found.