from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Cut or diced into small pieces.
- adj. Ground, having been processed by grinding.
- adj. (slang) Having a vehicle's height reduced by horizontal trimming of the roofline.
- adj. High on drugs.
- adj. Fired from a job or cut from a team or training program; having got the chop.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of chop.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. prepared by cutting
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Mix in chopped cranberries and 6 tbsp slivered almonds.
The blankets were spread, a supply of firewood was chopped from the seasoned driftwood, and over a fire the coffee pot had begun to sing.
Fold in chopped cookies, then spread the mixture into the prepared pan.
Reduce heat to low and add in chopped chocolate as well as the vanilla and mint extracts.
Mix in chopped onions and garlic, water and two cans of beef broth.
-- Roll cheese ball in chopped pecans (NEVER almonds!) on wax paper.
Add in chopped tomatoes and pulse until chopped to how you like it.
Three more films to follow, and after that Comedy Central will begin airing episodes chopped from the films.
I used a medium sized potato chopped fine, a small onion chopped fine and 4 oz pack of spinach (palak), again chopped fine.
After that I got the Mushroom Salad ... which was a plate covered in chopped mushroom caps, with a little bit of lettuce and italian dressing.