from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A pocketknife with a folding blade.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A knife with one or more blades which fold into the handle.
- noun In a narrower sense, a large knife with one blade which folds into the handle and may be locked when open by a catch on the back.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Alternative spelling of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a large knife with one or more folding blades
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.