from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A disease in the feet of cattle. Also called
- noun A game mentioned in old statutes, played with pins and bowls, and supposed to be the equivalent of the modern ninepins.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun obsolete The game of ninepins.
- noun A disease in the feet of cattle; laminitis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun obsolete The game of
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Jush got in from Wakopa to-day, and I haven't had my closh off for week.
Initially resembling a tin of boot polish, when its lid was clasped, as a mini closh, free, the 'en surprise' was tense oscietra caviar pressed over sweet crabmeat.