from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of several medical conditions in which the physical ability to see colors is impaired, especially Achromatopsia, Daltonism.
- n. Indifference to a person's skin color or race.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. inability to distinguish certain color. See Daltonism.
- n. total or partial inability to distinguish or recognize colors. See Daltonism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. genetic inability to distinguish differences in hue
color blind + -ness (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.