from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The quality or condition of being connected or connective.
- noun The ability to make and maintain a connection between two or more points in a telecommunications system.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun In mathematics, the order of connection.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun uncountable The state of being
- noun telecom The
abilityto make a connectionbetween two or more pointsin a network
- noun countable, mathematics In a
graph, a measureof concatenated adjacency(the numberof waysthat points are connected to each other)
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the property of being connected or the degree to which something has connections
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.