from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An announcer who presents and comments on popular recorded music, especially on the radio; a DJ.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who plays and mixes recorded music at nightclubs, over the radio, and/or as a backup musician for spoken word, or hip hop performers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a person who plays records or compact disks of recorded music
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who announces and plays popular recorded music
- v. comment on music to be played
disc + jockey (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.