from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or suggestive of a dragon.
- adj. Draconian.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Related to or suggestive of dragons.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating to Draco, the Athenian lawgiver; or to the constellation Draco; or to dragon's blood.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Draco, archon of Athens in or about 621 b. c., and one of the founders of the enlightened Attic polity; or resembling in severity the code of laws said to have been established by him, in which he prescribed the penalty of death for nearly all crimes -for smaller crimes because they merited it, and for greater because he knew of no penalty more severe.
- Hence Rigorous: applied to any extremely severe, harsh, or oppressive laws.
- Relating to the constellation Draco.
It criticised the "draconic" increases of excise duties, especially on wine, beer and tobacco, adding the increases would lead to a rise in smuggling and black market activities.
In a separate statement the Conservative Party also supported any farmer action resisting the "draconic" Bill.
Perhaps the silver lining of the Ubisoft DRM fiasco will be gamers gaining a sense of perspective when it comes to less "draconic" DRM (I've never heard that term used for anything but DRM.
Within it, flashes of light illumined two draconic figures locked in a death match.
Book imp (buffs arcana and history, also give resist fire), Dragonling (encounter: would allow him to use a blast attack via the dragonling, would buff surges, and allow him to speak draconic),
"I can't help it," Snuffles the Dragon said with a fierce gaze in his draconic eyes.
Here's an image of our latest draconic acquisition.
Tyrande Whisperwind, too, was aware of this particular draconic ability, even more so than Broll, who did not know of her ties to the red dragon Korialstrasz.
I'm 95% sure that the reason the books are restricted is because of Australia's draconic distribution laws.
*Pullz out softee blankee wiff tunas swimmin onit an rappz up draconic kitteh *