from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A stroke; a dull-sounding blow
- v. To strike; give a blow to; knock.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A blow.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A stroke; a blow.
- n. A malady characterized by staggering, observed particularly in yearling lambs.
- n. Palpitation.
- To strike; give a blow to; knock.
- In packing herrings, to jump upon (the head of the barrel) in order to pack it more tightly.
- To confuse by noise; stupefy.
- To beat; palpitate, as the heart.
Do not tell customers you can smell their "dunt," because you are not fooling anyone.
Yes | No | Report from Christian Emter wrote 43 weeks 1 day ago song: da dunt da dunt da dunt da dunt.
The DSO caters to all audiences (Mozart to Brahms to John Williams (daaah dunt, daaah dunt, daah dunt, daah dunt daah dunt daah dunt)).
Eugene Debs sponsered by the Church of the presumptious assumption says: dunt
Enni fasta an de bubllol orl go pop an de protektib jakkt dunt werk fur de nexx run.
April 18, 2010 at 3:20 pm ai dunt fink dis goan maik eet to kfc
Ai jus git dose in mai spam bocks… appurrintlee teh inturtoobs dunt noe ai iz a wummin?
May 5, 2010 at 5:21 pm predator kitteh dunt sweeet coat his intenshuns……
June 16, 2010 at 7:46 am akshully tis string iz nice dunt u think?
Mai kittehs wud settul fur krunchies… Teh famly dat had dem befoar mee dint gib dem peepul fud, soes dey dunt noe dat dey kin nom it.