from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative form of fear.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To mark off the breadth of for plowing, as a ridge. See feering.
- See fear.
- n. A fellow; a mate; a companion.
- n. Particularly A mate in marriage; a spouse; a husband or wife.
- n. [In the form fere, appar. as a var. of feres, feren, pl., taken as a collective and abstract noun.] Company; companionship.
- n. See fear.
"Come in, Nick; you seem to have got a'feer'd o 'the dark of late.
Sweet feer: Customize a pair of Havaianas sandals at the Limelight Marketplace.
Yes | No | Report from J4huntfish wrote 2 weeks 5 days ago sorry feer slayer i should have used better word choice besides you are probly an awesome dude so is every one else that offended. truly im sorry
Ai feer ai em owt uv soles – yew haz anuver choice?
May 28, 2010 at 12:47 pm adn a portikullus ob panik oar feer-amungus!
Ummm, well…..mebbee yuu cuud waiyt tuu feer meh until aftur mai Mommeh givez meh mai next feedyng; tehn yuu beddure run……!
I hoapso dat dis streek iz ovur, howsumebber, I feer iz nawt.
June 15, 2010 at 2:42 am feer, sir-prize, adn naice red yuniformz!
Ai spose a bakkpakk wud be teh anser – oar Ai cud get wun uv doez granny-mobilez an put teh feer uv god in awl teh pedestryunz!
Ironuically on London I ` m voting with my feer and leavuing on the 25th forever.