from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Print that is in small type.
- noun The portion of a document, especially a contract, that contains qualifications or restrictions, often in small type.
- noun Information containing small details or presented in difficult or obscure wording.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun idiomatic The
details, restrictions, terms, or conditions, especially of a contract, often printed in very small type.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the part of a contract that contains reservations and qualifications that are often printed in small type
- noun material printed in small type
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.