from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To emit flashes of lightning.
- transitive v. To emit (light) in flashes.
- transitive v. Medicine To destroy (abnormal tissue, for example) by electric current.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To flash or emit emit flashes like lightning.
- v. To cauterize with electricity; to carry out electrofulguration or to electrocauterize.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To flash as lightning.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To flash as lightning: as, fulgurating clouds.
There are three types of recollection toughened past Mp3 players namely, fulgurate thought, removable or embedded glitter memory and the hard drive.