from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- intransitive verb To emit flashes of lightning.
- intransitive verb To emit (light) in flashes.
- intransitive verb Medicine To destroy (abnormal tissue, for example) by electric current.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To flash as lightning: as, fulgurating clouds.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- intransitive verb rare To flash as lightning.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To flash or emit emit flashes like
- verb medicine To
cauterizewith electricity; to carry out electrofulgurationor to electrocauterize.
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[Latin fulgurāre, fulgurāt-, from fulgur, lightning; see bhel- in Indo-European roots.]
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Latin fulgur ("lightning")
There are three types of recollection toughened past Mp3 players namely, fulgurate thought, removable or embedded glitter memory and the hard drive.