from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A poker hand containing three of a kind and a pair, ranked above a flush and below four of a kind.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- (Poker) A hand containing three of a kind and a pair, as three kings and two tens. It ranks above a flush and below four of a kind.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun poker A hand that consists of
three of a kindand a pair.
- noun A situation in which the maximum
capacityof a place is filled with people
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a poker hand with 3 of a kind and a pair
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.