from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The cytoplasm of a germ cell, especially that part containing the chromosomes.
- n. Germ cells as distinguished from other body cells.
- n. Hereditary material; genes. Also called plasm.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cytoplasm of germ cells
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- See plasmogen, and idioplasm.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as germ-plasma.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the protoplasm of the germ cells that contains chromosomes and genes
germ + plasm (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.