from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To overcome; to endure.
- v. To complete; to finish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. be in or establish communication with
- v. spend or pass, as with boredom or in a pleasant manner; of time
- v. finish a task completely
- v. succeed in reaching a real or abstract destination after overcoming problems
- v. become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.