from The Century Dictionary.
- noun Gold occurring naturally in a state of fine subdivision.—
- noun A plant, Alyssum saxatile, so called from the profusion of its small yellow flowers. Also called
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Gold in the form of very small pieces, or
- noun figuratively Anything of great
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the particles and flakes (and sometimes small nuggets) of gold obtained in placer mining
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.