from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Form of hexa- used before a vowel.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- A prefix or combining form, used to denote six, sixth, etc..
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In chem., in compound words, signifying the presence of six atoms of an element or six molecules of a compound.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an evil spell
- v. cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something
- adj. of or pertaining to a number system having 16 as its base
Sorry, no etymologies found.