from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

  • n. A round covering over the hub of the wheel of a motor vehicle.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A decorative and protective disk that covers the hub of a motor car wheel

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. cap that fits over the hub of a wheel


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.