from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Produced by inbreeding.
- adjective Consisting of or involving a homogenous or unvaried group of people.
- adjective Fixed in the character or disposition as if inherited; deep-seated.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Produced or developed within; innate; inherent; intrinsic: as, inbred modesty or good sense.
- Bred in-and-in.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Bred within; innate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
bredwithin; innate; as, inbred worth.
- adjective often pejorative having an ancestry characterized by
- adjective genetics describing a
strainproduced through successive generations of inbreedingresulting in a population of genetically identical individuals which are homozygousat all genetic loci.
- verb Simple past tense and past participle of
- noun An inbred individual
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective normally existing at birth
- adjective produced by inbreeding
Sorry, no etymologies found.
I guess that's what you can expect from a bunch in inbred Bible thumbers.
But tell me, is it true that bein 'inbred helps with banjo pickin???????
To pull the plug genetically on a malignancy and prevent it from even appearing was pretty unusual, even in inbred mice.
The development of this field from an outlandish rejection reaction in inbred mice to the mighty supergene system of today that all immunologists, cancer research workers and many virologists and developmental biologists meet in their daily work is one of the most exciting chapters in the enormous building of modern biology.
Nice to see that flatshire’s paramedics are the same as the ones here in inbred-ville. on September 23, 2009 at 12: 42 pm Medic
These breeding populations are referred to as inbred lines, for example, lines A and B.
Page 55 sin, actual and inbred, which is the work of the devil.
The plastic looking, fake smiling, with the intellect of an inbred are the Repukelicans.
Yeah, it's called the inbred Appalachian baby-factory cult. ralph the wonder llama Says:
Yeah, it's called the inbred Appalachian baby-factory cult.