from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Something put into a system or expended in its operation to achieve output or a result, especially.
- noun Energy, work, or power used to drive a machine.
- noun Current, electromotive force, or power supplied to an electric circuit, network, or device.
- noun Information put into a communications system for transmission or into a computer system for processing.
- noun Any of the items, including materials, equipment, and funds, required for production.
- noun The act of putting in; infusion.
- noun An amount put in.
- noun Contribution of information or a comment or viewpoint.
- transitive verb To enter (data or a program) into a computer.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To put in; put on.
- noun Contribution, or share in a contribution.
- noun Specifically, the power which is received by any machine.
- noun The amount of food material introduced into the body.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The act or process of putting in;
- noun That which is put in, as in an
Contribution, or share in a contribution.
- noun Something fed into a
processwith the intention of it shaping or affecting the outputsof that process.
- verb transitive To put in; put on.
- verb transitive To
- verb transitive To accept
datathat is entered.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a component of production; something that goes into the production of output
- verb enter (data or a program) into a computer
- noun a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information
- noun signal going into an electronic system
- noun any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
AssumeFPS ( "ntsc_film") set input = D: \test. avs set output = D: \imgseqtest_v. mkv set ref = 5 set bframes = 5 set x264Path = D: \x264. exe % x264Path% % input% -- preset fast -- ref % ref% -- bframes % bframes% -- output % output% avs [warning]: converting input clip to YV12 avs [info]
Returns an array indexed using the keys from the $input array. pattern: The pattern to search for, as a string. flags: If set to PREG_GREP_INVERT, this function returns the elements of the input array that do not match the given $pattern. preg_last_error (void)
In parenting you also have a very close team effort of the parties involved to make the best informed decision for the child they look after ... it is not absurd that they obtain input from the child (third party) ... and it is not absurd that the decision they make isn't always the right one.
After so many responses, I feel like my input is almost meaningless, but I will post because I feel so strongly about this topic.
Because the input is actually scraping this page for the urls, as long as the format doesn't change, the pipe should stay up-to-date with this page.
She writes: I said that getting input is important, and has to happen.
That level of input is still better than no input at all.
The fellow will be assigned a primary mentor during the program whose job it will be to monitor progress and solicit evaluation input from the faculty.
Your input is limited and so your actiosn are limited.
One thing about music and games that might differ in the future is input from the user.