from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. Chafing or dermatitis occurring between two folds of skin

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. A rubbing or chafing of the skin; especially, an abrasion or excoriation of the skin between folds, as in fat or neglected children.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. A slight inflammation of the skin, occurring in creases or folds where one part of skin rubs on another.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. chafing between two skin surfaces that are in contact (as in the armpit or under the breasts or between the thighs)


from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

From Late Latin intertrigo, from inter- + trigo



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.

  • The doctor said, "Sorry, amigo;

    I know it's a blow to the ego:

    That flab that you cache

    Has done something rash.

    It's blooming with wild intertrigo."

    September 25, 2016