from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Coarse, rough hair, wool, or fur; (in the plural) knotty hairs that will not felt.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Coarse, rough hair in wool or fur, injuring its quality.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To strive or contend in any way; strive for victory, as in the quantity of work done by reapers in the harvest-field.
- n. A champion; a knight.
- n. The act of striving for superiority in any way.
- Shaggy; rough.
- n. Coarse hair which is closely mingled with the finer hair or wool, and has to be separated from it before the manufacturing of fine goods, especially in goat's hair of choice and expensive kind.
- n. Also kempty.
- n. An eel.
- n. A boar.
- n. The ribwort-plantain, Plantago lanceolata, more especially the stalk and spike; also, the common plantain, Plantago major, and perhaps P. media
"kemp" wrote in message news: 6038614@discussion. autodesk.com ...
Five Celebs that Played Baseball albert pujols, fantasy baseball, fantasy baseball draft, Joe Mauer, matt kemp, MLB, Ryan Howard, tim lincecum
May 4, 2009 10: 03 PM kemp replied to miera-c. livejournal.com
February 10th, 2010 at 7: 32 pm the kemp smith translation of the first critique is remotely pleasurable to read
This web site is full of negativity. negative remarks permeate a majority of the posts. we have the new CIO saying hello and he is immediately blasted. i would not blame mr. kemp if he decides this website is not worth his time.
Joey, I like the Blue below green mountain, williams fork, kemp breeze units on the colorado, S. Platte once every 10 years, lower colorado in glenwood, roaring fork down low, and the Big Thompson up in estes park.
Oh, and not as well known anymore but how about the original tarzan- Johnny Weissmuller kemp richardson
Bentsen, kemp, Lieberman etc. Gore and Cheney were "double down" picks, and they won.
November 19th, 2008 strychnine is a grand tonic, kemp, to take to take the flabbiness out of a man!
I think more and more Dems will understand this as this race progresses; and if they do, I think he loses even with the support of Bush, Rove, kemp, Coulter, Hannity, Santorum and his other cothinkers.