from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A sleepover party, usually held in a public place such as a church or school, in which the participants are not allowed to leave until the next morning.
- v. To secure someone or something in a locked enclosure.
- v. To fix the value of something potentially variable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape
- v. close with or as if with a tight seal
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.