from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun An idle, irresponsible person.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Likely never to do well; past mending.
- noun One whose conduct indicates that he will never do well; a good-for-nothing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun A person who never does, or fares, well; a good for nothing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A person without a means of support; an idle, worthless person; a loafer; a person who is ineffectual, unsuccessful, or completely lacking in merit; a good-for-nothing.
- noun A person who is up to no good; a
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun an idle worthless person
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.