from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not in the proper situation or arrangement, or inappropriate for the circumstances.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. not in the usual or proper place; hence, not proper or becoming.
- n. inappropriate; ill-timed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a setting where one is or feels inappropriate or incongruous
- adj. of an inappropriate or misapplied nature
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.