from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Work involving the handling of reports, letters, and forms.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A clerical task or set of tasks involving routine written work; busy work; red tape.
- n. Excessive, intricate or meticulous work with documents in an unnecessary and incidental way to more important tasks.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Work that involves handling or writing documents such as forms, letters, reports, sales records, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. work that involves handling papers: forms or letters or reports etc.
The last step is to complete the title paperwork and pay any required taxes on the vehicle.
They also handle the title paperwork on behalf of the customer.
WASHINGTON (AP) – Big lenders are trying to move past the foreclosure-document mess, saying they're now confident their paperwork is accurate.
WASHINGTON — Big lenders are trying to move past the foreclosure-document mess, saying they're now confident their paperwork is accurate.
For some “managers”, paperwork is the whole reason for their existence.
Not a problem as long as your paperwork is in order.
Since the States in Mexico typically issue both a front and rear plate, you may draw some interest from various police agencies but as long as your paperwork is in order, I would guess that you would not experience any real problems.
However, when you file for a visa thru USCIS, pay the fees, etc. your paperwork is sent to the National Visa Center, more forms are required and more fees, you go for your Visa interview and are denied, then you find out if you are eligible to file for a waiver of inadmissability.
It doesn't matter where you are married, so long as all of the paperwork is legit.
He was swamped in paperwork and invoices and things