from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun An analysis into mutually exclusive categories.
- noun Separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb Present participle of
- noun The act or result of
dividinginto partitions; an arrangement of partitions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun an analysis into mutually exclusive categories
- noun the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.