from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Vulgar Slang One that is extremely disagreeable.
- n. Vulgar Slang One that is extraordinary or remarkable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Agent noun of piss; one who pisses.
- n. Toilet.
- n. something special or outstanding; e.g. that bike is a real pisser. Often used in eastern New England and spelled pissa or pissah.
- n. A disappointing or frustrating situation or event.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Something very difficult or troublesome.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a very disagreeable difficulty
- n. a person who urinates
The pisser is watching our misc staff who have no set jobs eat away at funds.
My friend told everyone who would listen and the "pisser" was deny access to many properties in the local area, mine included.
He doesn't want another 'pisser' (as he calls the dog) in the house.
The United States has turned into a real pisser of a country when it allows the nitwit Palooza to pass a bill that will jail you if you don't agree with her policies!
The Green Hornet Trailer Puulaahi daring pisser - August 21, 2009 added by tiki god | Images mcs+ to rate
Clough comes from the Old English for a wooded vale, while "pisser" may stem from "pissant", meaning insignificant and also slang for an ant.
Unless your reason for living is to play the foil to a self-described cheerio pisser, just let it pass.
Once he found the bottom of the flask, the search for more continued, and you know what the pisser is?
'Terror-pisser' killed neighbour's garden with night-time golden showers - The Local: "A couple in Hamburg have finally got to the bottom of why the plants in their front garden keep turning brown and dying – their neighbour has been urinating on them at night."
YOU have got to prove TO ME, beyond a reasonable doubt whether or not this man is a pisser.