from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A way of life of worldly ease or pleasure.
- n. A course of action that seems easy and appropriate but can actually end in calamity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An easy and pleasant life; a self-indulgent or hedonistic life; such a life that leads to damnation.
- n. A deceptively easy or appealing course of action that leads one astray or into error.
- n. The life of prostitution.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a life of ease and pleasure
From Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, Act I, Scene iii. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.