from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To work over again; revise.
- transitive v. To subject to a repeated or new process.
- n. Something reworked: just a rework of an old speech.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of redoing, correcting, or rebuilding.
- n. Taking unsalable food and using it in the manufacture of other food.
- n. Something redone, corrected or rebuilt.
- n. Work done to correct defects associated with a deliverable product, plus any root cause analysis effort to identify the task(s) to be re-performed.
- n. An instance of reworking.
- v. To redo, correct, or rebuild.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. use again in altered form
He never states that, he uses the term, 'rework' pages and chapters.
In a statement late Thursday, the company said it decided to inspect the planes before they fly again to ensure any "rework" is completed as quickly as possible.
In a statement late Thursday, the company said it decided to inspect the flight-test airplanes before they fly again to ensure any "rework" is completed as quickly as possible.
Switching gears to forward-looking acquisitions or capacity for acquisitions, just wondering about the decision to use cash to kind of rework the balance sheet in this quarter versus what other alternate to cash could have been?
Some experts, however, are focusing on the term "rework" and believe there won't be a new core.
Unless you've got a better term for slipping a John Creamer and Phillip Charles "rework" of nueva trova singer Carlos Valera's "Una Palabra" between a French kiss-off from Sebastien Leger and a polyglot bop by Sylvia Tosun.
This was (my dream), and I got it at 22 ... so now I've got to kind of rework my game plan. "
Fill in the blank template forms may need some kind of rework as PDFs or the like.)
The first thing we did was to rework the language, which the right-wingers had so effectively used against us.
Tomas, seeing what I could do, was full of ideas on how to rework the set to accommodate vaults and tumbles.