from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being rich; richdom.
- n. The number of types in a community.
- n. The result or product of being rich.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being rich (in any sense of the adjective).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being rich.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of a sensation that is rich and pleasing
- n. splendid or imposing in size or appearance
- n. the quality of having high intrinsic value
- n. the property of being extremely abundant
- n. the property of producing abundantly and sustaining vigorous and luxuriant growth
- n. abundant wealth
- n. a strong deep vividness of hue
But now the richness is coming back home to Gujarat.
Not that much richer, of course, but at my age every little bit of richness is double plus good.
But the test pans increase in richness, 20, then 60 cents, then a dollar from a single shovel-full of dirt; three and four dollar pans, then a $5 pan, then breaking through rotten quartz, six feet down and more and Bill's song of triumph: Sufferin 'Sardanopolis!
The owner tells me that the secret ingredient that gives it that carnivorous richness is misoâ€ never would have guessed that a little soy could make a soup taste like that.
Due to this, species richness is high, although endemism is relatively low.
Missing, too, can be a certain richness of vocabulary and idiom, as well as a complexity of expression, unless you're specially trained, highly literate, or just damned gifted.
Saar captures so many flavors in every sip - there is a aroma of spice and heat from chillies, a richness from the coconut milk, and a wake-me-up tang from the tomato.
As we've seen in South Africa and Eastern Europe and San Francisco, civil society in its richness is always greater than official codes about who is, and isn't, a full person.
And as a politician I must do all that's possible to ensure that our security is protected, the security of a country to which we are passionately devoted and which is a dynamic entity, a country reaching its potential in richness, in beauty and prosperity.
The dresses were wonderful in richness, diamonds blazing everywhere.