from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of seacock.
- n. The black-bellied plover.
- n. A gurnard, such as the European red gurnard (Trigla pini).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- In a steamship, a cock or valve close to the vessel's side, for closing a pipe which communicates with the sea.
- The black-bellied plover.
- A gurnard, as the European red gurnard (Trigla pini).
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.