from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The base across the diamond from home plate, to be touched second by a runner.
- noun The position played by a second baseman.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun baseball The base opposite home plate in a baseball
- noun colloquial Touching a woman's breast.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the second of the bases in the infield
- noun the base that must be touched second by a base runner in baseball
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.