from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The return of relative ease of breathing after the initial exhaustion that occurs during continued physical exertion.
- n. Restored energy or strength.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A renewed feeling of energy after a period of activity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the return of relatively easy breathing after initial exhaustion during continuous exertion
- n. renewed energy or strength to continue an undertaking
Sorry, no etymologies found.