from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The return of relative ease of breathing after the initial exhaustion that occurs during continued physical exertion.
- noun Restored energy or strength.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A renewed feeling of
energyafter a period of activity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the return of relatively easy breathing after initial exhaustion during continuous exertion
- noun renewed energy or strength to continue an undertaking
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.