from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The quality or state of being shy; especially, a shrinking from familiarity or conspicuousness; diffidence; lack of self-assertiveness.
- noun Synonyms Diffidence, Coyness, etc. See
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The quality or state of being shy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The quality of being
shy; a fearof social interactions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a feeling of fear of embarrassment
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
shy + -ness
Sorry, no example sentences found.