from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Term used to describe the closing of a radio or television station's studios and cessation of a broadcasting signal, usually during the overnight hours.
- v. To log off; to stop using a computer, radio, etc., especially to stop talking.
- v. To cease broadcasting a radio or television signal, usually at the end of a broadcasting day.
- v. to give one's official approval to something for which it is needed
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cease broadcasting; get off the air; as of radio stations
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.